Our Tools of the Trade
Our passion for technology and dynamic nature of the industry dictate that we continually learn new things and apply them where they can best serve our clients. Our true talent is in the ability to use the right tool for the job. We are not glued to a single technology and have diverse experience with many different platforms. We view technology simply as a tool.
Below are some of the common technologies that we use to develop custom web applications.
Our most frequently used technologies
- Ruby on Rails
- PHP/MySQL (including CakePHP, SilverStripe, WordPress, and other PHP frameworks)
- iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Web Services
We also have extensive experience with
- Payment processing and PCI compliance (including Authorize.net, PayPal, Stripe, PsiGate, Moneris, Global Payments, Eigen MiraPay, VersaPay, Beanstream, Wells Fargo, and Desjardin)
- Cloud hosting platforms (Amazon EC2 and Rackspace Cloud)
- Content Distribution Networks (CDN)
- Facebook integration (Open Graph)
Have a Question?
Throughout the programming process Deversus recommended and deployed the most appropriate and and often cutting edge technologies available. As well, the programmers always worked hard to meet objectives, cost projections and deadlines. Without question the product produced by Deversus has met and surpassed my expectations - I would enthusiastically recommend the Deversus Team to anyone.Doug Hardwick, Founder & CEO
mediAm digital distribution inc.
View more testimonials