Our Tools of the Trade
Our passion for technology and dynamic nature of the industry dictate that we continually learn new things and apply them where they can best serve our clients. Our true talent is in the ability to use the right tool for the job. We are not glued to a single technology and have diverse experience with many different platforms. We view technology simply as a tool.
Below are some of the common technologies that we use to develop custom web applications.
Our most frequently used technologies
- Ruby on Rails
- PHP/MySQL (including CakePHP, SilverStripe, WordPress, and other PHP frameworks)
- iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Web Services
We also have extensive experience with
- Payment processing and PCI compliance (including Authorize.net, PayPal, Stripe, PsiGate, Moneris, Global Payments, Eigen MiraPay, VersaPay, Beanstream, Wells Fargo, and Desjardin)
- Cloud hosting platforms (Amazon EC2 and Rackspace Cloud)
- Content Distribution Networks (CDN)
- Facebook integration (Open Graph)
Have a Question?
At all times I have found Deversus to be extremely professional, diligent, and able to handle any task. I found them extremely resourceful in coming up with solutions to difficult problems, and suggesting improvements to the system that we hadn’t taken into account.Andrej Nemcek, VP Web Services
Pointstreak Sports Technologies
View more testimonials